Welcome to CSR Test Easy
We focus on molecular diagnosis for diseases in human and animals
The vision is to enhance health awareness and improve the level of medical care.
Our aim is to create a service organization that will provide quality services around the world.
CSR Test Easy
Diagnosis is the critical link between health, prevention and treatment. Diagnostics are critical to animal health, identifying health problems before they are detected by other means and supporting faster diagnosis and treatment planning. Early diagnosis requires your participation.
Innovative research and technique development
We want to become an innovative research, technique development company focusing on molecular diagnosis for infectious disease or cancer.
Test Easy focuses pioneering research and invests on spin-out companies from the laboratory of universities or institutes.
List of research areas:
01 Breast Cancer
Breast cancer is a malignant tumor that occurs in the epithelial tissue of the breast
02 Cervical Cancer
Usually called uterine cancer actually refers to endometrial carcinoma (endometrial carcinoma), also known as uterine corpus cancer, which occurs in the epithelium of the uterus, most of which are adenocarcinomas.
03 Oral Cancer
Oral cancer is the general term for malignant tumors that occur in the oral cavity 90% are squamous cell carcinomas.
04 Prostate Cancer
Prostate cancer is the second leading cause of cancer mortality in men. Almost all prostate cancers develop from glandular cells.
05 Colon Cancer
Colon cancer is a common malignant tumor of the digestive tract that occurs in the colon. It is more likely to occur at the junction of the rectum and the sigmoid colon.
06 Liver Cancer
Liver cancer refers to malignant tumors that occur in the liver. It is the top three cancer in many countries. Liver cancer is a cancer with a high mortality rate.
Urine testing may be as effective as the smear test at preventing cervical cancer and could significantly increase participation rates for screening.
Gene methylation detection
Gene methylation detection (PCR fluorescent probe method) consists of 2 steps.
MicroRNA (miRNA) is a class of non-coding single-stranded RNA molecules with a length of approximately 22 nucleotides encoded by endogenous genes, which are widely present in various organisms from plants, viruses to humans
Pet Diagnostics in CSR Test Easy
We want to become an important player in molecular diagnosis for diseases in animals
We works on animal disease diagnosis. The diseases of pets are mainly divided into infectious diseases and internal diseases. Taking cats and dogs as examples to analyze the common diseases.
Common diseases of dogs:
1) Canine distemper 2) Canine parvovirus enteritis 3) Rabies, infection by lyssavirus 4) Canine infectious hepatitis
5) Canine sarcoidosis 6) Eczema 7) Dermatitis 8) Canine demodicosis.
Common diseases in cats:
1) Abscess 2) Flea allergic dermatitis, FAD 3) hyperthyroidism 4) Kidney disease 5) Diabetes 6) Pancreatitis 7) Feline urinary tract disease
8) Dental disease, affects 85% of cats over 3 years of age 9) Arthritis 12% of cats over 12 years of age suffer from arthritis.
Common diseases of horses:
1) Common infectious diseases such as equine melioidosis 2) Parasitic diseases include internal gastrointestinal nematodes (paraascaris equine, roundworm equine, etc), external parasites (horse flies, ticks) and blood Protozoan disease (horse piriformis) 3) Internal diseases such as stomatitis, pharyngitis, sialadenitis, esophagitis 4) Poisoning diseases such as pesticide poisoning, snake venom poisoning, bee venom poisoning, trauma; inflammation, tenosynovitis, bursitis, joint trauma.